Ocean FreightWe work with sea shipping since 1991 and possess great experience in this field. Containers transportation by the sea over long distances is an economical, and sometimes the only possible kind of transportation of cargo from the seller to the buyer. Maritime transport is also extremely safe because the goods are not unloaded from one vehicle to another, and is in a closed sealed container.
- Free rapid calculation of the cost of freight containers to/from anywhere in the world
- If the client wishes, we can arrange delivery of a container on a "door-to-door”
- Organize a LCL (Less-Than-Container Load) ocean freight
- At the request of the customer promptly provide information on the movement of container
- Provide a comprehensive approach in the fulfillment of licensing and customs formalities
Advantages of working with us:
- Having representatives on container terminals in the Baltijsk and Kaliningrad, we will help you quickly and without additional difficulties and costs to deliver the container to the consignee's warehouse
- We work with leading shipping lines (Maersk, MSC, CMA CGM, APL, Cosco, Hapag Lloyd), which enables us to give you an individual freight rate and conditions for the storage of containers in the port
- Extensive experience with maritime transport, will allow us to help you find the optimal route and the freight rate
Rechdan Shipping Company works with both FCL and LCL container shipping. Sea freight FCL (born «Full Container Load») is ordered if the cargo is enough to fill the container completely. In this case, the consignor has the exclusive right to the use of sea freight container.
Sea freight LCL (born «Less than Container Load») is that if you do not have enough cargo to fill the container completely. If you make LCL freight you can deliver goods in small batches on a regular basis without the expense of chartering a full container.
In the case of sea freight order in our company, you can be sure that you will get the lowest possible rate within the market. Upon request, we also provide customs clearance, forwarding complex at the port and arrange delivery of the container with a cargo to the consignee's warehouse.